Our Paddy’s Rewards Club ambassador Rhodri Giggs knows better than most that loyalty’s gone out the window. These days, you can’t count on anyone much – even your keeper won’t get off the pitch when you want to sub him!
With so much skullduggery swirling about you’ve got to live for rewards, so we listened to your calls for more ways to get in on the Paddy’s Rewards Club action.
All you need to do is bet a min of £5 and you will qualify for our Bronze tier which is a Power Up. This also earns you an entry to our Once In A Lifetime prize draws. Here are the terms for each of the Paddy’s Rewards Club levels:
You can qualify each week in 1 of 3 ways:
– Gold: Bet 5 x £10 and receive a £10 free bet & a Power Up
– Silver: Bet 5 x £5 and receive a £5 free bet & a Power Up
– Bronze: Bet 1 x £5 and receive a Power Up
That’s a Power Up each week as part of the club!
You must now qualify between Monday and Sunday and your reward will be credited the following Monday.
And now you can also qualify for Paddy’s prizes through both Paddy Power Games and Casino too. All slots on Games or Casino now contribute towards wagering eligibility for the great giveaways you can win once you meet the minimum requirements:
– Gold: Bet £250 on slots and receive a £10 free bet
– Silver: Bet £50 on slots and receive 20 Free Spins
– Bronze: Bet £25 on slots and receive 10 Free Spins
Even if you don’t win the top prize, there’s plenty of free bets and spins to keep you happy.
Loyalty might be dead, but rewards are alive and well with Paddy’s Rewards Club.