Harry Redknapp may have spent the last month eating bulls’ balls in the jungle, but there’s a far more edible treat in store for Paddy’s Rewards Club members.
So far this year, we’ve sent winners to Cheltenham, the Grand National, the World Cup, Oktoberfest, the Affray in LA for Fury v Wilder (never a draw btw) and to New York City for New Year’s Eve.
Are we going to stop there? Are we b*llocks.
Super Bowl 2019 takes place on Sunday, February 3rd in Atlanta. Georgia, and you and a friend can get up close and personal, for one of the biggest sporting events in the wold.
What do I need to do?
We’ll do all the hard work like paying for the flights, transfers, hotel & tickets and all you have to do to qualify is:
- Qualify for the Paddy’s Rewards Club free bet each Monday between Monday 10th of December 2018 and Monday 14th of January 2019.
- You can qualify up to three times a week (once on Sports, once on Games and/or once in Retail) and receive x 3 entries to the draw, up to a maximum of 15 entries over the qualifying period.
- Sports: Place 5 bets of £/€10 or more between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
- Games: Wager £/€50 or more on any of our slot games between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
- Retail: Earn 3 Paddy’s Reward Club stamps between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
What can I win?
You and a friend can win an all expenses trip to SuperBowl LIII in Atlanta, on February 3rd. The prize includes:
- Return direct flights from UK/ Ireland to Atlanta.
- 3 nights’ accommodation.
- VIP Hall of Fame match day hospitality at Super Bowl 53.
- Executive transfers throughout.
- Official Atlanta tourist pass.
- $1000 spending money.
- £1,000 free bet to stake on the event.
When is the draw?
- Tuesday. January 15, 2019.
What else do I need to know?
Nothing really, except that Maroon 5 are part of the half-time entertainment so you’ve still got plenty of time to find out who they actually are?