Not happy with ruining Liverpool’s season and Eqypt’s World Cup, Real Madrid have gone into full evil genius mode by sabotaging the Spanish World Cup effort after stealing the national side manager days before their first game in Russia.
Spain sacked their manager this morning after it emerged he’d be taking the hot seat at the Bernabeu post-Russia despite signing a contract extension just three weeks ago.
The FA will now sack Gareth Southgate. It's vital we follow the Spanish model
— Barney Ronay (@barneyronay) June 13, 2018
We haven’t seen an exit that swift since Big Sam heard there was a discounted tray of sausage rolls in Greggs.
More importantly, you’re probably thinking Julen Lopetegui’s sacking hours before the big kick off has busted your bet on La Rioja to win it all?
Well you’d be wrong, because we’ve decided to give everyone who’s had an online punt on the 2010 champs a free bet to the value of their original stake and will also honour their original bet if Ramos, Pique and Co battle through this adversity to win it all again.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) June 13, 2018
How generous are we, eh?
Check out the below terms to make sure your bet qualifies, and then you can lump your Lopetegui loot on Gareth’s brave boys at 16/1!
• Your free bet will be to the value of your stake if you backed Spain to win the World Cup
• Your original bet on Spain still stands
• This refund applies to singles only, and only to the win part of each way bets
• This is for bets placed online only, not in shops
• No max stake applies, and the usual full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to the refund
We can’t do a thing if you drew them in the office sweep though.
Maybe you can swap them for Saudi Arabia?