Don’t say Paddy doesn’t treat you well.
We get a kick from giving our punters the rewards they deserve, and we’ve got a track record of putting our money where our beautifully shaped mouth is.
Recently, we sent one lucky chap to Las Vegas for May-Mac, and another to attend the Chelsea v Man City match and Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe in the same weekend.
This time, we’ve come up with something we think is quite unique…
We’re offering VIPP Club punters an amazing opportunity to own your own racehorse for a season with leading trainer Henry de Bromhead. Not only that, ALL of the prize money gained from the horse during that time is yours to keep.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) October 6, 2017
The horse’s name is Matter of Time, and the first run is expected in January on the flat.
Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy Power VIPP Club free bet each Monday between 9th October and Monday 6th November 2017 (max 5 entries).
The winner will be chosen by a random prize draw on 6th November, which we will stream live.
Below, we’ve included the main things that you need to know and do in order to be in with a shot of winning this quite sensational prize. But you can also find the full terms here.
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over, who have opted in to Paddy Power’s VIPP Club
How and when can I qualify?
- Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy Power VIPP Club free bet each Monday between 9th October and Monday 6th November 2017.
- Opt in and place 5 bets of £/€10 or more between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday of each week and you will be credited with a free bet of £/€10 on the following Monday along with an entry in to the draw
- If you qualify for one week during the qualification period you will receive x1 entry to the draw, up to a maximum of 5 entries
What Can I Win?
- You will win the ownership of a racehorse for one season trained by leading trainer Henry de Bromhead
- Any prizemoney the horse wins will be given to you
- One season is defined as 6 months between 1st December 2017 and 1st June 2018
- On the 1st June 2018 the lease will end and the ownership will be transferred back to Paddy Power
- Paddy Power will cover the cost of training the horse, lease of the horse, race entries, jockeys fees and transport of the horse to and from racecourses
- Ownership of the horse under lease agreement for 6 months
- It will be at the trainer’s discretion how often the horse runs and what racecourse it runs at. The final decision will remain with him