Don’t say Paddy doesn’t treat you well.
We love to give our punters the rewards they deserve, and we’ve got a track record of putting our money where our beautifully shaped mouth is.
Recently, we sent one lucky son of a gun to Vegas for May-Mac, and now we’ve come up with something that we think may be even more special.
One member of our VIPP Club will win a trip for them and a friend to attend the Chelsea v Man City match on Saturday 30th September in Stamford Bridge, followed by the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe the following day in Chantilly.
The package also includes one night’s 5* accommodation in both London and Chantilly, return first class Eurostar tickets from London to Paris, private transfers and £1,000 spending money.
Yes, really. You can actually win that.
No, we’re not messing.
Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy Power VIPP Club free bet each Monday between Monday 28th August 2017 and Monday 18th of September 2017 (maximum of 4 entries). The winner will be chosen by a random prize draw on 18th September.
Below, we’ve included the main things that you need to know and do in order to be in with a shot of winning this quite sensational prize. But you can also find the full terms here.
How and when can I qualify?
- Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy Power VIPP Club free bet each Monday between Monday 28th August 2017 and Monday 18th of September 2017.
- Join now and place 5 bets of €10 or more between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday of each week and you will be credited with a free bet of €10 on the following Monday along with an entry in to the draw.
- If you qualify for one week during the qualification period you will receive x1 entry to the draw, up to a maximum of 4 entries.
What can I win?
- You and a friend will first attend the Chelsea v Manchester City match on Saturday 30th September with a package that includes;
- 2 matchday tickets.
- Matchday hospitality at Stamford Bridge which includes a three course meal and a complimentary bar.
- A one night’s stay in the 5* Renaissance Hotel at King’s Cross in London which includes breakfast and Club Lounge access.
- Private executive transfers.
- €1,000 spending money for the weekend.
- You will then travel to Chantilly in France for Europe’s richest race, the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe on Sunday October 1st with a package that includes;
- Return first class Eurostar tickets to Paris from London.
- Admission to Chantilly Racecourse with VIP hospitality including a champagne reception, a four course lunch and a complimentary bar.
- A one night’s stay in the 5* Hotel Mont Royal in Chantilly which includes dinner and drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning.
- Private executive transfers.
When will I get my prize?
- The overall winner will be chosen in a prize draw that will take place on Monday 18th September 2017.
What else do I need to know?
- The prize winner must be able to travel between the dates of Saturday 30th September and Monday 2nd October.
- The prize draw will be split in to two sections:
- All entries will be submitted into a pre-draw where 50 entries will be chosen at random.
- These 50 entries will progress to the final draw where the overall winner will be chosen. This draw will be live streamed on Paddy Power’s Facebook page.