Paddy Power have dramatically cut the price of the world ending this year – from 500/1 to 100/1 – in the wake of recent threats by Kim Jong-un and North Korea.
That means we make it five times more likely for the world to end this year than next at 500/1.
As the feud continues between the Supreme Leader and Kim Jong-un, the bookmaker has also priced up a series of specials.
- Jong-un to remain North Korean leader beyond 2031 – 4/7
- Jong-un to emigrate to America in his lifetime – 50/1
- A statue of Donald Trump to be erected in North Korea this year – 66/1
- Jong-un and Trump to settle their differences over a round of golf – 80/1
Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded,should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 11, 2017
Asked about the issue between the two leaders spokesman Paddy Power said: “Let’s hope Little Kim doesn’t spot our markets – else he might go ballistic.
“But I can see the Donald and Kim Jong-un nuking it out on the golf course, given the respective handicaps – and they’re apparently pretty handy at golf, too.”
- Paddy Power’s North Korean specials can be found online here.
* All price correct at time of posting.