As both US election candidates have their final push for votes, we can reveal that bettors are confident of a Donald Trump re-election. Though the polls are showing a Joe Biden win, Paddy Power can reveal that, betting volume is currently at 93% for Trump – up over 20% than the week previous.
As punters rush to pile on another victory for the current President, we can reveal Trump is actually the largest price he’s been yet to win the election, while Biden is his shortest yet.
When it comes to the swing states, the polls may be tracking close for Ohio, but we believe the Republicans will win it, with the Democrats odds against. But, Florida is now seen as closer than ever – with it rated to go just the way of the Republicans.
While Arizona, which was once a Republican stronghold, is currently rated to surprisingly go the way of the Democrats. With the big day looming, and despite Joe Biden leading the polls and being shorter in the odds, the punters seem very keen on a Trump re-election. In the past week, over 90% of volume has been on him, and that continues into today. Hold on tight, America!
* Prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget.
- Donald comes up trumps: Twitter data reveals president is more liked than Biden in the UK
- Have Zlat! Awesome Ibrahimovic helps football punter score £2k from just £2 stake
- Paddy suffers Halloween horror show as racing punter turns £5 into £10k
- Horse Racing tips: Our runner-by-runner guide to the 2020 Melbourne Cup