* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Sunday 14:30 – NY Jets @ Atlanta Falcons
Treble: NY Jets +3.5, Over 45.5 Total Points & Jamison Crowder Anytime TD Scorer
We have an early start in Week 5 as the NFL heads to London, and two struggling teams make the trip across the Atlantic. The Falcons have conceded the most points in the league so far, and if New York’s rookie quarterback Zach Wilson can keep the ball safe, the points start they are getting might be too much for Matt Ryan and Co.
Both teams have struggled defensively so far this season, and the points total looks too low considering their woes.
In the TD markets, the value could be with New York wide-receiver Jamison Crowder. Crowder returned last week as the Jets recorded their first victory and he pulled in seven of nine targets, he looks to be Wilson’s main go-to-guy from now on.
* A treble on these three best bets pays at approximately 9/2 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
Sunday 18:00 – Green Bay Packers @ Cincinnati Bengals
Double: Packers -3 & Randall Cobb Anytime TD Scorer
This is a fascinating clash between AFC and NFC sides, but I reckon the Packers can cover the (-3) hanicap line. The Packers were awful in their opener against the Saints and Aaron Rodgers contract dispute looked like a big distraction. But, Rodgers has been excellent since and I believe he will prove too good for Cincinnati’s sophomore QB Joe Burrow.
Green Bay have better weapons than Cincinnati, and the returning Randall Cobb could be the man to back in the touchdown markets. Cobb has returned for a second spell with the Packers and he has quickly regained Rodgers’ trust. Cobb scored twice last week and is soaking up plenty of snaps, get him in your betslip.
* A double on these two best bets pays at approximately 4/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
This is a big NFC East clash in Sunday’s late window of games, but the Cowboys should prove too strong for the Giants and they look the bet here -7 points. Dallas will be playing their third home game in a row and although the Giants had a great result last week, the Cowboys will be full of confidence after beating the unbeaten Panthers last time out. Dak Prescott has a wonderful array of weapons at his disposal across all the skill positions and the Dallas D has quietly been improving. Daniels Jones had over 400 yards for the Giants in Week 4, but Dallas should bring him back to earth here.
Dalton Schultz has emerged as a key player for Dallas and he ranks as the sixth best tight-end in the league. He’s become a trusted target in the red zone for Prescott and he looks good value to score again.
* A double on these two best bets pays at approximately 9/2 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
Monday 01:20 – Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs
Double: Bills To Win & Stefon Diggs Anytime TD Scorer
The late, late game on Sky should be a cracker as Buffalo head to Kansas City in a repeat of last year’s AFC Championship Game. This match has huge play-off implications and it should be a very close game. Kansas City have struggled against good offences this season and the Bills could have too much for them, so I am taking the Bills on the money line. Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen has really started to click lately and I cannot see the Chiefs stopping him. Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs will always put up points, but the Bills’ stronger defence makes me lean towards them.
In the TD markets, Stefon Diggs looks primed for a big game. He hasn’t really hit the heights of last season yet, but Diggs should feast on Kansas City’s terrible secondary.
* A double on these two best bets pays at approximately 5/2 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
- Touchdown your NFL tips and betting previews at Paddy Power News
- Paddy’s Hall Of Fame: Punter lands epic 175/1 NFL Bet Builder with final play
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Punter wins £3,318 on Sunday night NFL Bet Builder