*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while in-copy odds are accurate at time of publication but subject to change
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it sucks that you can’t be at Aintree today for the Grand National but we’re generous folks here at Paddy Power so here’s how you can live stream the world’s greatest steeplechase… for FREE!
The 40 runners and riders are due to embark on the marathon trip at 5.15pm so you won’t want miss the off… even though there’s bound to be a false start!
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Luckily, Paddy’s put some coins in the meter and is ready to hit the button to bring you live coverage from Aintree. All you have to do to watch the Grand National 2022 is download the Paddy Power app and sign up or log in. It’s that simple. You don’t even have to place a bet on a race to watch along!
Quite frankly, it’s even easier online where you simply head to the Paddy Power website, log in, find the Grand National betting page and you’re away.
If you’re stuck for inspiration when it comes to picking your horse, we’re also here to help! We have exclusive tipping columns from the likes of Ruby Walsh, Mick Fitzgerald and Matt Chapman – and they’ve given us their best bets for all of today’s races at Aintree. You can also listen to Ruby and trader Frank Hickey give their Grand National tips on the latest episode of our From The Horse’s Mouth podcast below.
The big question is who will come out on top and take home the £500,000 prize as punters return to the iconic Merseyside track for the first time since 2020?
Minella Times is bidding to follow in Tiger Roll and Red Rum’s hooves by becoming the third horse to win the Grand National in successive years. Henry de Bromhead’s charge has it all to do, however, as he’s set to carry top weight.
Perhaps Willie Mullins can continue his incredible form from the Cheltenham Festival and land the big one, although his leading contender appears to be last year’s fourth Burrows Saint.
- GRAND NATIONAL SILKS: WHAT COLOURS IS MY JOCKEY WEARING AT AINTREE?
The British are chasing a first Grand National winner since One For Arthur came through in 2017. Snow Leopardess already has form over the iconic spruce fences after landing the Becher Chase in December, while Fiddlerontheroof has enjoyed a cracking campaign.
One thing we do know is that Tiger Roll, sadly, won’t be racing after being denied the chance at a third Grand National success due to connections rowing with the British handicapper over how much weight the dual winner would have to lug around at the age of 12.
You can check out the latest Grand National odds on the Paddy Power website – and, don’t forget, we’re paying a whopping SIX places!
Grand National Tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s top picks for Grand National Saturday at Aintree
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s top Saturday picks for Aintree
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Grand National Festival Saturday Cheat Sheet
- Horse Racing Tips: Paddy Power’s Cheat Sheet for Day 3 of Aintree’s Grand National Festival
Read More on the Grand National 2022
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Grand National 2022 runners, weights and betting for Aintree marathon
- Grand National runner-by-runner guide to the 40 horses
- Grand National favourites 2022: Paddy Power’s leading contenders for Aintree glory
- How many grey horses are running in the Aintree Grand National 2022?
- Grand National Tips: 6 stats, facts & trends in picking the 2022 Aintree Grand National winner