The 2023 Cheltenham Festival is well underway and to really get the juices flowing ahead of the pinnacle of this week’s world-class action, Paddy’s put together a Gold Cup sweepstake for your enjoyment.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Is there nothing this man will not do to add those extra touches to the Cheltenham experience?
If you’ve done a Grand National sweepstake you’ll have a pretty good idea of the craic here – and who hasn’t?
But why should the fun be limited to Aintree’s main event? The Gold Cup is the undisputed Blue Riband even of of jump-racing so let’s get a sweepstake going in the office or down the local.
It just makes sense when you think about it.
And the best bit is, you won’t be scrabbling around looking for BO Brian from accounts as you desperately try to get all 40 horses covered off.
About a dozen chums will do it and with the final declarations in now you can download the Gold Cup sweepstake kit here and try your luck.
Friday’s Cheltenham Tips
- Here’s Paul Jacobs’ picks for EVERY race – including 50/1 and 35/1 fancies
- Don’t miss Mick Fitzgerald, Frank Hickey, Matt Chapman, Ruby Walsh and Jane Mangan in our legendary CHEAT SHEET
- We’re across the Cheltenham & Footy action with this 12/1 multi-sport acca
- Get all the info you need for the Gold Cup in this runner-by-runner guide