*Odds quoted on the widget are Non Runner Money Back prices which means that if your selection does not run in the race for whatever reason – you’ll get your stake back
We’re just days away from the Cheltenham Festival, which means the curtain sadly has to come down on our antepost tipping podcast series.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
At the end of the final episode, the From The Horse’s Mouth gang – legendary jockey Ruby Walsh, Paddy’s trader Frank Hickey, tipster Rory Delargy, and the host with the most Patrick Kennelly – picked a leg each of a life-changing Lucky 15 at odds of at least 5/1 (at the time of recording on Monday).
You can listen to the Cheltenham Countdown show in full BELOW.
Stormy Ireland – Mares’ Hurdle (Ruby Walsh)
Stormy Ireland in the Mares’ Hurdle to kick things off will do for me!
Brazil – Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle (Patrick Kennelly)
I think he could be a little JP plot. The money for him that day when he won the egg and spoon race suggests to me they knew they were going to win it to get into the Boodles.
Ahoy Senor – Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase (Rory Delargy)
Ahoy Senor has been my main play through the winter so I’ll stick him in there. I’m tempted to weigh in with a handicapper but it’s probably better to have one guaranteed to run in the race that they’re in.
Party Central – Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle (Frank Hickey)
I think Party Central has a huge chance and it’s my strongest view of the whole week.
Cheltenham Lucky 15 Tips Summary:
- Like Paddy Power News? Or maybe you just like to whinge? Tell us what you think in our reader survey
More Cheltenham Tips
- Cheltenham Tips: Your ultimate betting guide to the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: Our pundits’ best bets for the Grand Annual Handicap Chase at next week’s Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: Paddy’s pundits pick their Ultima Handicap Chase best bets
- Cheltenham Tips: 6 best-backed picks to get your kicks at the Festival
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Festival: The best-backed horses in Paddy’s book for the Championship races