*Odds quoted on the widget are Future Racing / Antepost prices which means that if your selection does not run in the race for whatever reason – you will lose your stake under traditional Antepost rules
We’re officially on the road to the Cheltenham Festival here at Paddy Power, with our antepost tipping podcast series in full swing.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
The From The Horse’s Mouth team ran the rule over the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle on this week’s show, and Rory Delargy thinks Constitution Hill is the one to beat in the opener although stablemate Jonbon’s recent win caught his eye while our new tipster’s got a potential each-way fancy.
The Cheltenham Countdown is on, and our From the Horse’s Mouth Cheltenham specials will be live on your feed EVERY Tuesday morning from now until Festival week. Hit subscribe to make sure you don’t miss a thing as we preview all the races and our team of tipsters serve up their Antepost punts.
You can listen to the Cheltenham Countdown show in full BELOW.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
“I’ve been massively impressed by Constitution Hill. I know it’s a hot-looking contest but I’d be really surprised if he doesn’t run here. He looks a two-miler through and through. He doesn’t stand out in the paddock but he does what he’s asked to do on the racecourse.
“Jonbon probably strengthened his claims with his win at Haydock last weekend. He had a bit to prove because of the nature of his early wins as they’d all been slowly run, he was able to dictate and use a turn of foot to win. You wondered if a different race would show him in a different light and they ended up with a sustained gallop so he produced a good time figure and won by a decent margin. He’s been hyped up for good reason and I like him a bit more now he’s won ugly.
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
“A horse who could potentially outrun his odds if he goes here is Colonel Mustard. He’s a second-season hurdler and was placed in a Grade 1 last year. His jumping is a problem, it’s scrappy, but he will learn with time. He needs a well-run race as he travels like the wrath of God. If he can improve his hurdling technique then he’s more than capable of hitting the frame if it’s run to suit.”
- Like Paddy Power News? Or maybe you just like to whinge? Tell us what you think in our reader survey
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while in-copy odds are accurate at the time of publication but subject to change
CHELTENHAM ANTEPOST TIPS
- Cheltenham tips: Rory Delargy reveals antepost pick for the Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Rory Delargy’s Mares’ Hurdle antepost shortlist includes a 33/1 punt
- Cheltenham tips: Rory Delargy explains Run Wild Fred antepost pick for National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost best bet from Rory Delargy
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Ruby Walsh reveals the Cheltenham Gold Cup antepost bet he’s already placed
- When is the Cheltenham Festival 2022?