Top jockey-turned-TV star Ruby Walsh is ready and raring to go for Cheltenham 2021!
As the most successful person ever to don silks at the festival, he know a thing or two about winners during the frantic four-day fiesta.
And now, months of studying the form and assessing the possible entries for the most celebrated and keenly-fought National Hunt contests in the world will – hopefully – show their just reward when hooves hit turf at Prestbury Park on Tuesday for the opening races.
LOOKING FOR RUBY WALSH’S PICKS FOR WEDNESDAY?
What’s more, you can get the benefit of Ruby trained eye all week as we’ll bring you his tips all neatly compiled – and with any rude words edited out – in our daily cheat sheets from the man himself.
You might think it sounds too good to be true, but we’re not pulling your leg – here’s Ruby on all of day one’s races just to prove it…
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for all 4 days of the Festival
- Ruby Walsh’s NAP for each day of the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for day one of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets for day one of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Our Championship races cheat sheet for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s sizzling Lucky 15 for the Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Timeform’s 6 highest-rated runners at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: 4 Festival favourites who should deliver
- Cheltenham tips: Timeform’s 3 handicap plays to make it pay at the Festival