* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) March 16, 2021
I thought Appreciate It might be around 2/1 but I don’t think we’ll be getting near that price by the time the race stars. It looks like it’s all coming together for Appreciate It to win. I’ve also been a fan of Ballyadam and I think he could take on Appreciate It. He might want better ground but there’s some value in Ballyadam over Appreciate It.
You can’t oppose Shishkin here, he will win. Allmankind may put up a fight and I know there’s been a case made for Captain Guinness but Shishkin is my pick.
Today at Cheltenham
- Cheltenham LIVE! The latest updates from Day 1 at the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: ALL of today’s selections in one handy widget
- Cheltenham results: Have you had a winner? Find out with our Fast Results
I’m going for Alnadam in this one for the Skeltons. It’s a bit of a step up in trip but that will be okay. The horse loves soft-ish ground so that’s in its favour here. The Skeltons are in such good form and Alnadam is a decent price, so I’d take a chance on him.
I’m going for Epatante here and this is my NAP of the day. I’m forgiving when it got beat by Silver Streak last time out but the Henderson yard was a little quiet back then. The race was on soft-ish ground last year and Epatante won it. She’s proven top quality and I think she’ll be a little better than Honeysuckle.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
I’m going against Concertista here surely based on the price. There’s more depth than the price offers. I fancy Black Tears in an each-way bet. The good track form is key so I think it’s worth a punt.
I’m keeping an eye on Zoffanien as an each-way punt but my fancy, based on tip and reputation and no facts whatsoever, is Houx Gris. It’s not a massive fancy but I’ve lazily listened to the word so I’ll go with Houx Gris.
I like Next Destination in this one. It was a bit of a surprise to see it running here and I think Next Destination could go off as favourite, he looks the class in the race.
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for all 4 days of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s NAP for each day of 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Our Championship races cheat sheet for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s sizzling Lucky 15 for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 5 former festival winners Paddy’s pundits think will strike again in 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s County Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham tips: Gina Bryce’s top picks in the championship races