As Cheltenham’s greatest ever jockey, Ruby Walsh enjoys a special place in festival lore – and not just for punters who made a squillion quid from backing his winners over the years.
Now, as a top pundit, he’s out to serve up a few more with his tips for the most wondrous week of racing on the planet – and Paddy’s got him to give his take of each and every one of the 28 contests across the four fab day.
Even better, we’ve compiled them all together into one handy, bite-sized guide, so with one quick glance, you can pass yourself off as a racing know-it-all – and maybe even bag a few winners.
Ruby’s four picks for the Championship Races at the Festival are below, along with his race-by-race guide.
Not even Ruby can read the mind of the top trainers and in which race they’ll place some of their charges in the coming week so these picks are made before the final declarations start to flow from Sunday.
So here is Ruby’s take on every race before the last few pieces of the jigsaw slot into place…
Simply click here or on the image below to download.
*Paddy will be all over your telly box throughout the Cheltenham Festival sponsoring ITV’s live coverage from Prestbury Park – and you can get free and exclusive tipping columns EVERY DAY from Ruby Walsh, Matt Chapman and Mick Fitzgerald here on PP News.
Read More on Cheltenham 2021
- Cheltenham Festival dates, race times and antepost picks from our experts
- Cheltenham Festival: Are fans allowed to attend?
- Cheltenham Festival: Willie Mullins’ top runners rated and slated
- Chacun Pour Soi has to deliver on the biggest stages, says Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 to thrive in 2021