We all make decisions everyday. Good and bad. Big and small.
Messi or Ronaldo? Barbie or Oppenheimer? Morgan or Clarkson? Meh, mebbe not.
Anyhoo, the one thing you no longer have to decide on is whether to have an ante-post bet on the Cheltenham Festival because – and you may need to lean against a stationary object for this – Paddy Power is now NON RUNNER MONEY BACK on ALL CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL races from noon on Friday, Jan 26. (sees TC’s)
But the Cheltenham Festival is still six weeks away Paddy and Nigel from accounts is hill walking in the Hebrides until Tuesday.
Is Paddy listening? Is he balls.
So from Noon on Friday January 26, Paddy Power will refund you as Non Runner Money Back should your ante-post bet fail to run in the race you’ve backed it for – whatever the reason.
Here’s how it works ..
There are 28 races at the Cheltenham Festival from March 11-15 and trainers are busy finalising running plans over this weekend’s Cheltenham Trials Day and the Dublin Racing Festival the weekend after.
Some horses have just one target – like Constitution Hill – who is due to pitch up and defend his Champion Hurdle crown, Nicky Henderson permitting.
But many others haven’t nailed their colours to the mast yet, so all options are open. For instance, Willie Mullins’ Ballyburn currently tops the market for the 2m Supreme Novices Hurdle that opens the show on Tuesday March 12, but is also entered for the 2m 5f Barings Bingham Hurdle the day after.
Well, with Paddy’s NON RUNNER MONEY BACK guarantee you can back Ballyburn for both races safe in the knowledge that you’ll be getting your stake back on the race he DOESN’T run in. Similarily, if he suffers an injury setback or misses the boat and doesn’t make the line-up in EITHER race, you’ll get your stake refunded on BOTH races. Simples.
- NEW TO PADDY POWER? PLACE A £5 BET ON SPORTS GET £20 IN FREE BETS!
And with high-profile runners Allaho and Theleme ruled out of contention this week, Paddy’s Non Runner Money Back offer will protect you from any more big-race absentees.
So if your Da is still spouting off about a lad in work whose sister’s boyfriend got a tip for an outsider in the Gold Cup but will only run if the rain arrives in time, Non Runner Money Back has your name all over it.
And if you need a steer in the run-up to next month’s fiesta,. Paddy Power News will be firing up all kinds of tips, previews, pods and general mayhem in the run up to and week of the Festival.
Nothing says Cheltenham’s a-coming like Paddy hitting the Non Runner Money Back button!
- Applies to bets placed from 12pm on January 26th, 2024 in both Online & in Retail.
- Applies to all Cheltenham 2024 Races.
- If you placed your bet after we went ‘non-runner no bet’ you will receive your money back as soon as your non-runner is declared.
- If you have placed an Accumulator and your bet is not Ante-Post, the line related to the non-runner will be void but the rest of the lines on the Accumulator will still stand.
- Please gamble responsibly.
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7/1 ante-post play for the National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s 20/1 ante-post bet for the Mares Hurdle
- Cheltenham Festival 2024 entries: The horses in contention for March mega meeting