Thursday’s Lucky 15 Tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPS table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
HAVE SECRET has been competitive in all his six handicaps, with both this season’s in hot races over 1m2, fourth in the London Gold Cup at Newbury (1m2f, good) was a cracking reappearance, denied in the final strides, and he put up another bold show when fourth of 15 at Royal Ascot (1m2f, good to firm); needs a bit extra to win another major handicap today.
ESPIONAGE thoroughly proved himself in the mud as 2yo, notably when beaten a head in Group 1 at Saint-Cloud (1m, heavy) in October; that form has taken some knocks and reappearance one month ago was not at that level but he gradually worked his way to the front for a tidy win in that Listed race at Roscommon (11.7f, good to yielding; 11-10 favourite) and looks set to build on that performance, including with greater stamina tests.
All three starts on good/good to firm; PHONE TAG has shown promise when third over 7f the last twice; improvement needed on nursery debut but he’s been gelded since last time and wears first-time blinkers, both of which could help.
NOVUS won here (7f, soft) in May and has been a good second on her last two starts (7f/1m, good/good to soft), most recently in a big-field C&D fillies’ handicap on Tuesday; every chance she’ll be bang there once more.
Thursday’s Lucky 15 Tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest horse racing tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Paddy’s Cheat Sheet & Horse Racing Tips for Goodwood on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Best Horse Racing Tips at Goodwood on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Best Thursday Horse Racing Bets at Goodwood
- Horse Racing Tips: Rory Delargy’s Thursday Horse Racing Tips at Goodwood
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Horse Racing Tips on Galway Hurdle Day on Thursday
- Horse Racing Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s Horse Racing Tips on Galway Hurdle Day on Thursday