Monday’s Lucky 15 tips
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
FAERIE CUTLASS clearly benefited from the fitting of a tongue strap and step up to 2½m when proving ¾-length too strong for Mrs Kinsella at Worcester (good) recently. It’s likely to be close between them once more but, unlike the runner-up, this mare remains open to improvement.
REAL TERMS was a respectable fifth of 18 in handicap (12/1) at York (11.8f, good to firm) 26 days ago, faring best of those held up. Very much one to consider on the back of that eye-catching effort.
SWAYZE produced a big career best when winning 7-runner handicap at Haydock (5f, good) 18 days ago, keeping on well. Shortlist material despite 7 lb rise.
PREMIERE BEAUTY was back from 7 months off when very good third of 11 in handicap at Haydock (6f, good to firm) 16 days ago. Drop back in trip may suit and merits consideration.
Lucky 15 tips today
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest Horse Racing Tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s Best Horse Racing Tips from across the UK & Ireland
- Flat Racing: Paul Jacob’s 10 Horse to Follow over the Flat Season
- Royal Ascot tips: A 12/1 ante-post play tops Paul Jacobs’ Commonwealth Cup picks
- Royal Ascot 2023 race times and day-by-day schedule