Lucky 15 Tips today
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
Leopardstown runner-up Instant Appeal showed plenty of promise on that first run but there are some serious pedigrees on show here and all eyes will be on Frankel newcomer DIEGO VELASQUEZ who was a hugely expensive yearling. Huxley is from a yard whose juveniles have made a good start to the season and is another notable debutant.
GULMARG has been third on all three appearances this season, the last twice in 1m handicaps at Newmarket (good to soft/good; has won on good to firm); competes off same mark again today and this race might be a bit easier; very likely to be on the premises.
The most glaring potential is perhaps that of Nader King and INTRICACY at the top of the weights, while Ashtanga has entries in the Ribblesdale and Irish Oaks, but nearly all of these runners are of some interest and could be capable of better. Having tried 8.6f and 1m4f in his three AW races, Intricacy may well find that 1m2f is the right fit for him on this transfer to turf for his handicap debut and he is the selection. It’s hard to say just what Raintown might have achieved with a clear run here in the London Gold Cup but he is second on the list.
Sea The Stars’ filly, BECCARA ROSE who made the frame at Doncaster (1m, soft) and over same course and distance last autumn but in good hands and still early days but she can answer some questions here.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest Horse Racing Tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s Best Horse Racing Tips from across the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s Best Horse Racing Tips at Newbury on Wednesday
- Horse Racing Tips: The Racing Post’s Best Horse Racing Picks at Kempton today
- Flat Racing: Paul Jacob’s 10 Horse to Follow over the Flat Season
- Royal Ascot tips: A 12/1 ante-post play tops Paul Jacobs’ Commonwealth Cup picks
- Royal Ascot 2023 race times and day-by-day schedule