Today’s Lucky 15 Tips
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
CILLUIRID has a record of 4-10 over fences and all of those wins have come at this track (2m3f/2m5f); returns from 11 months off but he scored off this mark on his penultimate run last season and needs watching in market; his chase wins have come on good/good to soft but he won on testing ground over hurdles.
EQUUS DANCER is a dab hand at mixing hurdling with chasing over the last three years and looks better than ever since returning from an absence; hardy 9 year old who is unlikely to be fazed by a race of this nature (debut over the fences) and it’s unwise to turn a blind eye to his stable’s excellent record in this race having won it for a fifth time 12 months ago.
Endued is open to improvement on today’s handicap debut if his all-weather promise can be fulfilled on slow turf, while Emperor Caradoc and Cubanista have possibilites if tuned up after their layoffs. However, the safest option is HIROMICHI, who was placed on heavy turf last year and probably posted a career-best effort when winning on Polytrack last month.
WASHINGTON ran well (third off 3lb higher) in this race last year but that came off the back of a recent win; not sure to repeat that effort, having been absent since a well-held second in December; cheekpieces enlisted.
Today’s Lucky 15 Tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
GET THE BEST HORSE RACING TIPS HERE AT PP NEWS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest Horse Racing Tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s best bets from across the UK
- Aintree Day 2 Tips: Aintree Cheat Sheet, all you need to know on Day one at Aintree
- Aintree Day 2 Tips: Matt Chapman’s Betting Tips for Day 2 at Aintree
- Aintree Day 2 Tips: Ruby Walsh’s best Horse Racing Tips for Aintree on Day 2
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s best Horse Racing Tips at Southwell today