Saturday’s Lucky 15 tips
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
CORAL BLUE on over C&D (soft) last November and has also won his last two, most recently at Ayr (2m4f, good to soft). Had something to spare in that big field last time and this progressive 8yo is a major player up 7lb.
Along with Ruby Island, AUBIS WALK is an interesting northern raider. Opened her rules account at Sedgefield (2m4f, good) last month and could well improve further on the back of that wide-margin win.
METHODTOTHEMADNESS scored over C&D (good) in September and returns here after two small-field wins at Musselburgh (3m, good to soft/soft) last month; may not have much margin for error off current mark but still commands respect.
ROYAL PARADE struggled in hot handicaps when trained by the Gosdens before changing hands for 15,000gns in October. Looks money well spent on the evidence of his good third at Newcastle on his stable debut 11 days ago, not ideally drawn but keeping on well to the line in a competitive 6f handicap. 1lb higher today but still not fully exposed.
Saturday’s Lucky 15 tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
GET THE BEST HORSE RACING TIPS HERE AT PP NEWS
- Here’s a bumper crop of Matt Chapman’s Tips Today from a stacked ITV Racing card
- Jason Weaver tips: The Shark looks at today’s Meydan, Curragh & Lingfield cards
- Get the best trader insight with Frank Hickey’s Horse Racing Tips from Newbury & Kelso
- FITZY’S FANCIES: Here’s 7 Mick Fitzgerald Racing Tips Today
- Meydan Horse Racing Tips: Our international trading team pick their punts