ITV Racing Betting Tips:
Alligator Alley ran well behind Tone The Barone at Wolverhampton a couple of weeks ago. I thought I liked Miss Nay Never. She’s had 12 All-Weather starts and she’s won eight of them. She’s won her last three, all at Chelmsford, and she could go well here, but the draw has put me off. Instead, I’ll side with Tone The Barone.
I can see why people are with Scriptwriter as Kempton is a track where you can deliver one late on. There’s a long straight so there’s enough time to time it right. Rare Middleton is the interesting one in here. How far will he go? He had good Flat form and if there’s one in here that will fly the flag for Britain in the Triumph Hurdle, it’s probably Rare Middleton, so I’ll side with him.
I opposed Lord North last year and I’m probably against him again this time out. I’m siding with Lucander at an each-way price. He won last time out in Bahrain a couple of weeks ago and he also won there in December. He’ll do me.
I’m not sold on Datsalrightgino’s form after he finished behind Stage Star at Cheltenham last month, as I have major doubts over the winner! However, Boothill‘s form isn’t that much better! He hasn’t won when he’s been well in at the weights, but I’ll tentatively pick him out of the two.
WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Cap Du Nord was starting to find form before his win at Ascot last week and he won this race last year off the same mark. It’s hard to oppose him and while Saint Calvados is interesting, I’m going to gamble on Our Power for Sam Thomas. It’s his first run since winning at Ascot in October ahead of Danny Kirwan. I’ll stick with him to shine as he could have an eye on the Aintree Grand National.
I’ve tipped up Kittys Light before and I’m with him again. He’s dropped a good bit in the handicap and he should win. Jack Tudor is on board too which is a bonus.
Hansard beat Master Chewy at Plumpton last time out and Rubaud was behind the Nigel Twiston-Davies runner at Newbury a couple of weeks ago. I’ve ended up on Hansard as my pick but it’s a tentative one as I’m not sold on any of these!
ITV Racing Betting Tips:
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- Cheltenham Festival: How leading runners for big races have fared this season
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s pick for the Champion Chase non runner no bet
- Cheltenham Tips Rory Delargy’s 40/1 Champion Hurdle shout Non Runner No Bet
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s fancy for the Champion Hurdle NRNB
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 antepost Grand National Plays