Ruby Walsh’s tips today
Brahma Bull has completed in his last three starts and takes his chance over the ‘banks’ in the Risk of Thunder Steeplechase. However, the Cross Country winner at Cheltenham last season, Delta Work will be a major obstacle to overcome.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
13.30 – Devilscoachman
The Devilscoachman was progressive last season over fences as a novice chaser and he could be progressive over fences too this season. I’m a fan and like him for this Grade 2 Novice Chase.
14.05 – State Man
Willie Mullins saddles three in this contest and Paul Townend rides State Man. He’d have been my choice too. He’s a fair horse and will stay over hurdles this season.
14.40 – Seabank Bistro
Seabank Bistro was fourth in the Champion Bumper at Cheltenham and had probably gone over the top when running at the Punchestown Festival. He’s a fine, string horse now and is one I like to improve this season. He starts off in this maiden hurdle and can hopefully progress.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE & GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU NEED FIRST
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
15.15 – Shewearsitwell
Shewearsitwell didn’t qualify for Saturday’s contest as she’s a Grade One winner. I thought a mark of 137 was ok for her but this 2m 7f trip is unknown. She was very good but I’m not sure she has progressed like we hoped she would, particularly after she got injured.
15.50 – Lecky Watson
Lecky Watson was very unlucky last Easter at Fairyhouse behind Icare Desbois and got bumped around a bit. He looks to have come forward and can hopefully get compensation now.
Ruby Walsh’s tips:
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips across the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s best bets at Exeter on Sunday
- Horse Racing Tips: Rory Delargy’s 3 best bets at Exeter on Sunday
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ best bets across the tracks on Sunday