*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets.
Has shown ability in a couple of fast-ground contests, UTILIS finished third over 7f at Doncaster, then neck second over 6f at Hamilton; entered in the Gimcrack and may well improve further; in the mix.
Old boy POWERSBOMB has run well here in the past but was disappointing over hurdles earlier in week and has to recapture some of previous form.
Made a winning debut in 15-runner novice race at Thirsk (6f, good) last month, ROCK OF ENGLAND came from off the pace to lead in the final half-furlong; holds Gimcrack entry and looks open to plenty of progress; appealing type.
Won the last two editions of this race; CURRENT OPTION had been out of form earlier this term and dropped down the weights before an excellent run over 1m here earlier in the week; looks a big player again.
Sunday’s Lucky 15 Tips
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 big-value Sunday selections
- Horse Racing Tips: 8/1 play leads Timeform’s Chester selections for Sunday
- Galway tips: Ruby Walsh’s super selections for Sunday
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!