*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Agusta Gold runs but I thought Battleoverdoyen ran a blinder to finish fifth behind Hewick. He won this race last year and he has a liking for the track. He could be hard to beat.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
This is a very competitive race. Robinnia was travelling well here last year but she fell at the last. If Paul Townend takes his time on her, she’ll go well. She has a big race in her.
Colin Keane gets back on Saltonstall and he has a good draw in stall eight. He ran fine earlier this week so I’ll get on him.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE & GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU NEED FIRST
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
Willie has No Risk No Fun and Spread Boss Ted. I thought he latter would win on his debut at Punchestown but he only finished fourth. He then went on to win at Kilbeggan. No Risk No Fun won well at Wexford over 2m4f and a lot of the Wexford form has cropped up this week. Patrick Mullins has picked No Risk No Fun so I’ll side with him.
Ruby Walsh’s Galway tips
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Lucky 15 Tips today: Sunday’s best bets across the tracks using our NAPs table
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 big-value Sunday selections
- Horse Racing Tips: 8/1 play leads Timeform’s Chester selections for Sunday
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!