*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Competitive fare. John O’Shea’s pair Majeski Man and Macs Dilemma should both give a good account, while Michaels Choice (second choice) and Rosa Mystica also come right into the reckoning. There could still be a bigger effort in APPLAUD NOW though and even a repeat of his penultimate C&D second would give him solid claims.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
With Little Girl Blue penalised for winning a weak race at Bath, Ikkari dropping in trip and Love Trophy Power proving disappointing, the pair to focus on may be Ischia and well-related newcomer LEAF MOTIF. Ischia should leave her 2yo form well behind her this season but the Charlton-trained debutante looks the part on paper and is starting out at a realistic level.
All four runners have something to recommend them but RESILIENCE will appreciate the drop in class and he might prove hard to peg back under these conditions. Chief White Face may have bumped into one at Goodwood on his handicap debut and is feared most.
The 4yo MERCIAN HYMN (nap) was running really well until encountering soft ground at Goodwood last time out, and he can return to winning ways with a better surface expected this afternoon. Last-time-out Haydock winner Oh It’s Saucepot is feared most, with Beautiful Crown another who could go well.
- DON’T MISS OUR LIVE PREVIEW SHOW FROM THE CURRAGH ON SUNDAY FROM 12.30pm- 1.15pm OVER ON OUR TWITTER FEED
GET YOUR HORSE RACING RESULTS AND RACECARDS AT PADDY POWER NEWS
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- AND CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY TOO
Even his eighth at Thirsk was by no means a bad run and MAGICAL MILE is well worth a go over this longer trip. Pride Of Nepal remains well handicapped for his hat-trick bid and he’s the second choice ahead of Sisterandbrother and New Heights.
This is not a strong race and the chances are that KIND GESTURE will follow up her win at Wetherby, with the return to 1m likely to suit. High And Wide could be the danger, for all that she was beaten in a claimer two runs back. Donna Italiana could be the improver.
Both Prioritise and Majestic Tejaan have something to recommend them but their younger rivals may hold sway. Kirilenko and Prenup bring potential to their handicap debuts but ROSE BARTON has been threatening over 7f and the extra yardage could see her get off the mark.
MORE SUNDAY TIPS
- Horse Racing Tips: Through the Sunday Cartmel card with Timeform
- Horse Racing Tips: James Shortt’s super picks for Sunday at the Curragh
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Sunday bets for the Curragh
- Horse Racing Tips: Fran Berry’s sweet Sunday selections for the Curragh
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland