*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Steve Asmussen’s colt, CHASING TIME, has been highly tried over further and is an interesting contender with a big drop in trip here, he should get buckets of pace to run into here and if he can hang tough with them early will be finishing better than most. He ran well in these types of trips earlier in his career and looks the one to benefit most from the likely pace set up of the race under Tyler Gaffalione
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Ready to Perform is feared here but is likely to be ridden for luck and at a likely skinny price looks best swerved, preference therefor is for Danny Gargan’s RIOT HOUSE. He’s not looked back since joining this yard 2 stars back wining a maiden and good allowance race at Gulfstream Park. The manner of his last win was most impressive and given this will only be career start number 5 its reasonable to think there’s even more improvement to come here.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
In a race with plenty of exposed types UNIKEE looks the one that has the potential to improve past this field, he’s improved with each of his 3 starts; shedding the maiden tag on his 2nd go and going down narrowly in a good race in Keeneland last time out. He’s drawn a bit wide in 8 but has buckets of early pace and should be able to secure a good posse here under top jock Irad Ortiz
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
While Epicenter deserves his tag of favourite following a very good 2nd in the Kentucky Derby he rocks up just 2 weeks after what was a very hard race and the worry is that it will have left its mark. Preference therefore is for Chad Brown’s EARLY VOTING who comes into this race with a strikingly similar profile to his 2017 winner Cloud Computing.
He’s only had 3 career starts and narrowly lost his unbeaten record at Aqueduct in April when going down a neck to a good type in Mo Donegal. Connections opted to skip the Derby to target this and as a result will have a freshness edge on the majority of the field here. He has buckets of early pace and will look to make all and hopefully do so.
Pimlico Lucky 15 Tips
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Irish 2000 Guineas favourites: Paddy Power’s leading contenders to win Curragh Classic
- When is the Epsom Oaks? Date, start time, runners & antepost betting
- Epsom Derby favourites: Paddy Power’s leading contenders for June Classic
- When is Royal Ascot 2022? The dates & race schedule for five-day meeting