The great Ruby Walsh is back in the saddle and is ready to guide us through all the action on day two of the Grand National Festival.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
And after a rip-roaring Cheltenham Festival, all eyes are now on Aintree ahead of Saturday’s Grand National. Thursday got us hyped up and now we’re raring to go for Friday’s action.
So, with the sweepstakes doing the rounds and the Grand National just a day away, let’s get stuck into the second day at Aintree on Friday with a brief summary of Ruby’s picks!
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
WE’VE GOT ALL YOU NEED FOR THE GRAND NATIONAL
- Here’s your printable Grand National sweepstake
- Not picked your horse yet? You can win a share of £50k with this handy game
- Still WFH? Why not try our Digital Grand National sweepstake
- Play our footy quiz to help decide your Grand National runner
GRAND NATIONAL TIPS
- Matt Chapman’s picked his 4 for the big one at 5.15pm
- Grand National Tips: 6 stats, facts & trends in picking the 2022 Aintree Grand National winner