The great Ruby Walsh is back in the saddle and is ready to guide us through all the action on day one of the Grand National Festival 2022. There’s not one, not two, not three, but four Grade 1s on Thursday.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
And after a rip-roaring Cheltenham Festival it’s all eyes on Aintree ahead of Saturday’s Grand National. It should be an action-packed opener with plenty of big names and big races to be run.
We kick off with Grade 1 action and the Manifesto Novices’ Chase on the seven-race card. Ruby’s here with his best bet for every single race including the Aintree Hurdle at 15:30.
So, with the sweepstakes doing the rounds and the Grand National just days away, let’s get stuck into the opening day at Aintree on Thursday with a brief summary of Ruby’s ruminations!
HORSE RACING TIPS TODAY
- Thursday’s Lucky 15 tips from across the tracks
- Click here for our legendary CHEAT SHEET for Thursday at the Grand National Festival
- Thursday’s horse racing NAPS are in this handy best bets table
GRAND NATIONAL TIPS
- Grand National: Minella Times Set to Carry Top Weight at Aintree for 2022 Race
- Grand National Tips: 6 Stats, Facts & Trend in picking the 2022 Aintree Grand National Winner