*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
Cilaos Glace holds very solid claims if none the worse for his Fontwell fall when still going well, and both Sunset West and Ashfield Paddy need considering too. But DASH FULL OF CASH rates an interesting recruit to chasing and is taken to go in at the first time of asking.
There’s not much strength in depth to this maiden hurdle and MONTE IGUELDO may only have to repeat the form of his recent second at Bangor to get off the mark. Useful Flat performer Whizz Kid, who faced a tough introduction to hurdling at Sandown, is in shallower waters here and looks the chief threat. Bumper winner Kopa Kilana is third on the list.
Relatively low mileage still, COLINTON continued the progress for his new yard over C&D ten days ago and can defy a 4lb rise to make it four from five in the cheekpieces. The lightly raced El Jad, back up in distance, could be the one who gives him most to do.
Having had a mark in the mid-60s this time last year, PURPLE POWER shaped nicely for her new yard here last Monday and tonight’s extra furlong is ideal with that under her belt. Clear Angel, who hit traffic on his first go at beyond sprint trips here five days ago, is another to consider.
Lucky 15 betting tips:
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Cheltenham Tips: Your ultimate betting guide to the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: 5 to thrive as Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Allaho’s biggest threat with his Ryanair Chase pick
Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh & Rory Delargy deliver dire Arkle verdict for Third Time Lucki backers
- Cheltenham Tips: Matt Chapman’s Lucky 15 As Paddy Goes NRNB For The Festival
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: The Ryanair Chase will be a real jockey’s race
- Cheltenham: Tiger Roll set for last dance at Cheltenham Festival as Grand National ruled out
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Festival: The best-backed horses in Paddy’s book for the Championship races