*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Eeh Bah Gum and Louis Treize, aside from the latter’s C&D win, have been very expensive to follow in recent times. Both have claims again, the former wearing first-time blinkers and Louis Treize representing a yard enjoying a purple patch, but the vote goes to LORNA COLE, who has plenty in her favour off a career-low mark. San Juan, who’s risky but capable, is another to consider.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Another furlong would have been ideal for DESERT LIME but she’s best in at the weights stepping out of handicap company and is the one to beat. The straightforward 5f specialist Scale Force will likely try and get the selection at it early.
Happiest from the front, KING OF STARS will find it easier dominating tonight than in two big-field Listed events in Dubai last month. He’s preferred to Zarzyni, who’s done most of his racing over further and who’s closely matched with Digital on recent 6f running here.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
The free-going Batocchi has stamina to prove as he chases the four-timer after three 1m4f wins here, while longstanding maiden Seagulls Nest is still to totally convince over this far. Kitten’s Dream is one to consider off a career-low mark but everything looks in place for THE RESDEV WAY as he chases an eleventh career win.
Out of the yard’s Listed-winning sprinter Aetna, who progressed with time, COPPER MOUNTAIN (nap) won easily over C&D nine days ago and looks up to defying the penalty if the cheekpieces work as well a second time. Fellow last-time-out winners Griffin Park and Sid’s Annie are also open to further improvement.
There could be more to come from last month’s surprise C&D winner LADY LOU, with her still showing signs of inexperience that day, and there can’t be any complaints about a 1lb rise. Liv Lucky, who wasn’t far behind there and who’s since backed up the effort, is a danger on 2lb better terms.
Plenty to consider and a chance is taken on the lightly raced RHINO, who’ll appreciate the step back up from sprinting having again shown some promise in a Wolverhampton novice last time. Gidwa has obvious claims for his in-form yard.
Southwell betting tips:
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Cheltenham Tips: Your ultimate antepost betting guide to the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: 5 to thrive as Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Allaho’s biggest threat with his Ryanair Chase pick
Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh & Rory Delargy deliver dire Arkle verdict for Third Time Lucki backers
- Cheltenham Tips: Matt Chapman’s Lucky 15 As Paddy Goes NRNB For The Festival
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- PUNTER NETS £14,836 OFF MUSSELBURGH LUCKY 15 TO ENTER PADDY’S PUNTING HALL OF FAME
- Cheltenham Festival: MARK YOUR CARDS FOR PADDY POWER’S ULTIMATE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2022 PREVIEW NIGHT
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Festival: The best-backed horses in Paddy’s book for the Championship races