* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Party Central’s mark of 121 is attractive but my one worry would be the lack of experience in a big field handicap. That would then point you towards Glan and Sit Down Lucy. Both ran at Fairyhouse in November, with Glan finishing second and Sit Down Lucy ending up fourth. Glan came from a long way back and just failed so I’ll side with her.
Galopin Des Champs left a real impression on people over Christmas. This is a much stronger race than his win on December 28 but it’s hard to go against Galopin Des Champs. He could be special.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Chacun Pour Soi is in great form at home but he’s on a recovery mission after his run in the Tingle Creek at Sandown. Greaneteen beat him on that occasion and Paul Nicholls has sent him over again so he isn’t scared of Chacun Pour Soi. However, I like Chacun Pour Soi and he’s got good course form here too. I can’t oppose him.
Blackbow has been a bit disappointing but maybe the step up in trip will suit him. Max Flamingo is an interesting one for Francis Casey as he ran well over Christmas. He finished fourth over 3m and he drops back in trip here. Gallant John Joe and The Shunter are of interest too but I’ll side with Max Flamingo.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
I’m with Honeysuckle all the way in this one. It’s impossible to oppose her.
Sir Gerhard is in great form and he worked well at the Curragh the other morning. He’s a great horse and he’ll do me every day! Three Stripe Life was a little lucky over Christmas but Sir Gerhard’s the one.
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
I thought Eskylane, even though he’s crept up in the weights, is worth keeping an eye on but I don’t have a strong fancy in this race.
Pink In The Park will win this one. She bolted in at Listowel in September and she’s a top filly.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
PP NEWS IS YOUR HOME OF THE BEST HORSE RACING TIPS EVERY WEEKEND
- All our top tipsters feature in this Dublin Racing Festival Cheat Sheet
- Our top trader has his selections in Frank Hickey’s Dublin Racing Festival tips
- Don’t miss Mick Fitzgerald’s Saturday horse racing tips for the Dublin Racing Festival
- We’ve another leading tipster with Paul Jacobs’ racing tips for ITV today
- Also, ITV’s Matt Chapman is joining in on the act too… here’s Matt’s Sunday tips from across the tracks
- PPTV’s James Shortt also has his Dublin Racing Festival Sunday tips
- WATCH: PADDY POWER’S REWIND SHOW IS BACK TO SET THE SCENE FOR THE DUBLIN RACING FESTIVAL
- FRANK HICKEY: DISAPPOINTING THAT AHOY SENOR ISN’T BEING AIMED AT THE CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP
- DUBLIN RACING FESTIVAL 2022 ANTEPOST BETTING AND GUIDE TO THE 8 GRADE 1 RACES
- Cheltenham tips: TURNERS NOVICES’ CHASE ANTEPOST PREVIEW FROM RORY DELARGY
- Cheltenham tips: YOUR BEST ANTEPOST BETS FOR THE BROWN ADVISORY NOVICES’ CHASE
- Cheltenham tips: YOUR ULTIMATE ANTEPOST BETTING GUIDE TO THE 2022 FESTIVAL
- Cheltenham tips: ALBERT BARTLETT HURDLE ANTEPOST BETS FROM OUR TOP PUNDITS
- Cheltenham tips: PADDY’S PUNDITS PICK THEIR BALLYMORE NOVICES’ HURDLE BEST ANTEPOST BETS