* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
King Of Jungle is a well-related newcomer who could feature but the one who appeals most is APHELIOS. The selection shaped with plenty of promise on his debut and that form has already been advertised since.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
The Blue Bower won very easily here 11 days ago and isn’t handicapped out of things despite her 7lb rise. This isn’t sure to be run to suit as well though and preference is for EQUITATION, who has won on his last two attempts over this C&D. Tyger Bay and Dewey Road are others to consider.
Calculations are dominated by TEUMESSIAS FOX and Tranquil Night. The latter won over C&D last time but the well-bred Teumessias Fox also showed a good deal on his one attempt and he could find plenty of improvement.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
Given the style of his 9.4f win at Wolverhampton last time, it appears best to stick with OLD PORT. He has won his only two starts in handicaps. Recent C&D winner Prince Of Harts is the most likely to follow him in.
Misty Grey has an excellent record on AW for Tom Dascombe and he should make a bold bid despite the steadier of top weight. On A Session is hard to win with but he has plenty of ability and Hollie Doyle should be able to coax a big run out of him. This might be best left to LA TIHATY (nap), though, with Roger Varian’s unexposed colt having created a positive impression here last month. A 5lb rise is unlikely to prove beyond him.
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
Dingle and Lammas (preferred in that order) have set out their stall with recent handicap wins but the potential of handicap newcomer DANCE AT NIGHT may be the deciding factor. He made a big step forward here last time to win a 7f novice and there is plenty of class in his pedigree.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
PP NEWS IS YOUR HOME OF THE BEST HORSE RACING TIPS EVERY WEEKEND
- All our top tipsters feature in this Dublin Racing Festival Cheat Sheet
- Don’t miss Mick Fitzgerald’s Saturday horse racing tips for the Dublin Racing Festival
- We’ve another leading tipster with Paul Jacobs’ racing tips for ITV today
- And don’t forget the wee man himself with Ruby Walsh’s Dublin Racing Festival tips today
- Also, ITV’s Matt Chapman is joining in on the act too… here’s Matt’s Sunday tips from across the tracks
- PPTV’s James Shortt also has his Dublin Racing Festival Sunday tips
- Cheltenham tips: TURNERS NOVICES’ CHASE ANTEPOST PREVIEW FROM RORY DELARGY
- Cheltenham tips: YOUR BEST ANTEPOST BETS FOR THE BROWN ADVISORY NOVICES’ CHASE
- Cheltenham tips: YOUR ULTIMATE ANTEPOST BETTING GUIDE TO THE 2022 FESTIVAL
- Cheltenham tips: ALBERT BARTLETT HURDLE ANTEPOST BETS FROM OUR TOP PUNDITS
- Cheltenham tips: PADDY’S PUNDITS PICK THEIR BALLYMORE NOVICES’ HURDLE BEST ANTEPOST BETS