* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
BROADWAY JOE was unlucky to bump into one when denied the 4-timer here five weeks ago and can resume winning ways at the main expense of Rafferty, who’s progressive himself and had a fair bit in hand in a first-time tongue strap at Southwell last month.
C&D scorer INCA PRINCE hasn’t looked back since joining Ruth Jefferson and looks the way to go in his bid for a hat-trick. Impulsive One rates a big threat though if back to his best after a modest showing on the level, while Irish-challenger Calvados is not dismissed either.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
A useful novice in which SINCE DAY ONE arrives firmly on the up and is fancied to complete his four-timer at the chief expense of Restandbethankful who should ensure Donald McCain’s promising son of Fame And Glory doesn’t have things all his own way. Livelifetothemax and Kihavah need considering too in an intriguing contest.
Several in with a shout but SAINT SONNET signalled that he could be ready to strike when runner-up at Wincanton on Boxing Day so Paul Nicholls’ charge earns the tentative vote to go a place better here. Wakool continued his remarkable improvement this season to make it 4-5 at Ayr 5 weeks ago so he rates as an obvious danger, with the progressive Brorson and Seddon also expected to go well.
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
SARASOTA STAR has made a smashing start over fences, his jumping again looking a real asset as he doubled his career tally at Chepstow in November. Runner-up both starts since, he gets the nod to put up another bold bid from the front. Nero Rock ran well on debut for Jennie Candlish and holds claims with a repeat. Cedar Hill completes the shortlist.
POOKIE PEKAN looked as good as ever when running out an emphatic winner over C&D 5 weeks ago and he’s taken to dominate again. Magna Sam is the obvious threat after his bloodless victory over this C&D in December.
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
DIAMOND STATE and Zafar fought out the finish over C&D last time and they may well fill the first two positions once more, albeit perhaps with the former marginally getting the upper hand with a 1-lb swing at the weights (Zafar also without Theo Gillard this time). Three Castles also warrants consideration.
Timeform’s Musselburgh tips today
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- Dublin Racing Festival race schedule and times for two-day meeting
CHELTENHAM ANTEPOST TIPS
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy’s non runner money back on the 4 Championship races
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s antepost best bet for the Turners Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham Tips: Turners Novices’ Chase antepost preview from Rory Delargy
- Cheltenham Tips: Your best antepost bets for the Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase from our top pundits
- Cheltenham Tips: Frank Hickey explains reason for his Turners Novices’ Chase antepost selection