*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
The Donald McCain-trained COLLINGHAM has shown strong form since scoring on his hurdle debut at Musselburgh in November, and he’s taken to return to winning ways today. Icone D’Aubrelle won his sole French start and is feared most on his first run for Neil Mulholland, while useful Flat recruit Jaramillo showed promise on his hurdle debut at Warwick and is another to consider.
Preference is for the Irish-trained topweight ALOHAMORA, who arrives at the top of her game. Both of her opponents could be dangerous, with the in-form Raddle And Hum feared most despite being 4lb out of the handicap.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
This looks quite competitive for the grade. SUPERVISOR is untested on ground quicker than soft but he was a very creditable third on his chasing debut in December and gets the vote in the hope he handles the conditions here. Last-time-out winners Getmegold and Celma Des Bois (preferred in that order) also make appeal, while Enormouse and Juniper should both be capable of better than they showed on their respective chasing debuts.
He may have spurned a few opportunities already but it is hard to believe FAIR AND SQUARE isn’t up to winning a similar race and he might not get a better chance than this. Although he was collared late on here last week, that was from a wide draw against a progressive filly and in a deeper race. He has stall 1 today and can prove too strong for Benzema and Nordic Glory.
Lucky 15 tips today
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- When is the Dublin Racing Festival? Race schedule and times for two-day meeting
CHELTENHAM ANTEPOST TIPS
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s antepost best bet for the Turners Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham Tips: Turners Novices’ Chase antepost preview from Rory Delargy
- Cheltenham Tips: Your best antepost bets for the Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase from our top pundits
- Cheltenham Tips: Frank Hickey explains reason for his Turners Novices’ Chase antepost selection