*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
Off the mark over hurdles at the third attempt when showing a good attitude to win a novice at Ayr (2m5f, soft) in December; up in trip for handicap debut and is a progressive sort who needs to be taken seriously.
Dam point winner, half-sister to 2m hurdle winner Macs-Bet and point/bumper winner Mulberry Boy; trainer is 1-12 in bumpers; market can guide.
Out of a 5f 2yo winner and the drop to sprinting should suit having not seen it out on her 7f debut (Polytrack) in November; wouldn’t need to improve much on that to enter the argument in receipt of the sex allowance.
Proven winner (3-7 in the visor) who’s close to a career-high mark following two Southwell wins this winter; going back up in trip won’t hurt, though, and he’s impossible to knock out of the equation.
Friday’s Lucky 15 tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- When is the Dublin Racing Festival? Race schedule and times for two-day meeting
CHELTENHAM ANTEPOST TIPS
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh knights Sir Gerhard as his Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost best bet
- Cheltenham tips: Albert Bartlett Hurdle antepost bets from our top pundits
- Cheltenham tips: Paddy’s pundits pick their Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle best antepost bets