*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
13:00 Hereford – Maninsane (Racing and Football Outlook)
Market Rasen maiden winner in October (2m, good) and then ran well when a close eighth in a big field on handicap debut at Cheltenham (Just The Man fifth). Maninsane is open to further progress and he wasn’t out of it when falling in the home straight at Doncaster.
13:40 Plumpton – Raqisa (Steve Mullington)
Record of 1-7 on the Flat for Jedd O’Keeffe last year, the win gained in Class 6 handicap at Thirsk (1m4f, soft); joined new yard for £11,000 and market should reveal expectations on Raqisa’s hurdling debut.
17:30 Wolverhampton – Danni California (Daily Telegraph)
Similar profile to Alyara as her record is just 1-10, Danni California is 4lb out of the handicap in this race and goes in first-time headgear; couple of creditable efforts (1m/1m2f) since her 7f win but more is needed.
18:00 Wolverhampton – Denzils Laughing (The Guardian)
Made all for comfortable success (eased close home) at Southwell ten days ago when back from a break; should cope with 5lb rise; none too consistent but Denzils Laughing has major claims provided he’s in the same form again.
Friday’s Lucky 15 tips
13:00 Hereford – Maninsane
13:40 Plumpton – Raqisa
17:30 Wolverhampton – Danni California
18:00 Wolverhampton – Denzils Laughing
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- When is the Dublin Racing Festival? Race schedule and times for two-day meeting
CHELTENHAM ANTEPOST TIPS
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh knights Sir Gerhard as his Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost best bet
- Cheltenham tips: Albert Bartlett Hurdle antepost bets from our top pundits
- Cheltenham tips: Paddy’s pundits pick their Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle best antepost bets