*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
SCUDAMORE was 2-10 on the Flat for Ivan Furtado (raced mainly on AW) and signed off for that stable with some disappointing efforts last year. I have high hopes that change will have a positive effect on today’s hurdling debut, though.
BELLS OF PETERBORO perhaps coped best with the soft ground when winning by 22l at Chepstow (2m7f). Rating is now plenty superior to his previous personal best. Handles goodish ground well.
ADDINGHAM comes from a good family that has served his connections well. Was a promising second in 1m maiden here 25 days ago, staying on to fare best of the newcomers. He should be suited by this longer trip and is the one to beat.
POWER PLAYER can be a slow starter who gives the impression he is capable of a big run off this mark if getting away on level terms. Can be dangerous when everything clicks.
Friday’s Lucky 15 tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- Paddy Power Cotswold Chase attracts 8 entries including Chantry House
- Cheltenham Festival: Dynamo powers into Novice Hurdles picture with impressive win
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh knights Sir Gerhard as his Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost best bet
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost picks from Rory Delargy
- Cheltenham tips: Albert Bartlett Hurdle antepost bets from our top pundits
- Cheltenham tips: Paddy’s pundits pick their Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle best antepost bets