* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Armed with a 5lb pull and Liam Browne’s handy 5lb claim, RED EVELYN could well reverse recent C&D placings with Split Elevens who still warrants respect in his current form. Soyounique completes the shortlist.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
It’s worth giving another chance to SHURUT back in claiming grade, as the form of her Chelmsford effort has been strongly advertised by the winner since. Second choice is April In Paris who, like the selection, is a twice-raced and unexposed filly from the Boughey yard. Intriguing Lady is far more exposed than Shurut but their rematch could be tight on the revised terms, while Attentive and Roamin In Gloamin are other major players on the figures.
There should be more to come from PINK STORM at this trip in the retained blinkers and she’s taken to follow up her Newcastle win. Second choice is Fair And Square, who looked the best horse in the race at Wolverhampton two weeks ago. C&D scorers Miss Anaco and Aye Catcher also warrant respect, while Saliteh has possibilities on this second handicap start.
There’s a good chance Storm Melody will give another very good account but, with a strong early pace likely, this race could be run to suit the old-timer SHAMSHON who has slipped to a good mark. Lothian is next on the list. Toplight and Wings Of A Dove are both drawn much wider than when placed in lower-grade company on their latest outings.
The Best/Jewell runner PABLO PRINCE is taken to build on his promising latest effort and get off the mark. Pillars Of Earth is feared most, ahead of Reeceltic and Wadacre Gogo. A few others also look capable of being involved.
Having performed very well in a Class 2 handicap over C&D last Saturday, ENFRANCHISE (nap) holds strong claims off the same mark back down in grade. Her main threats, based on recent form, are Classy Dame and Fountain Cross in that order of preference.
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
The clear form pick is ADDINGHAM, who made a promising debut here 25 days ago. He should be hard to beat. The other runners with experience may be capable of improvement but they look the types to find life easier in handicaps later on. The three newcomers need to be monitored in the betting. Tentatively, Bit Harsh is second choice ahead of Rogue Mission.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- Paddy Power Cotswold Chase attracts 8 entries including Chantry House
- Cheltenham Festival: Dynamo powers into Novice Hurdles picture with impressive win
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh knights Sir Gerhard as his Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost best bet
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost picks from Rory Delargy
- Cheltenham tips: Albert Bartlett Hurdle antepost bets from our top pundits
- Cheltenham tips: Paddy’s pundits pick their Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle best antepost bets