*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
ALTRAIF was largely consistent over 7f last year, most recently fourth at Kempton in first-time blinkers (retained). Holds every chance if he shows any improvement for subsequent gelding operation and this extra furlong.
EKLAT DE RIRE has a good chance on the balance of form having won all three completed starts over fences, including defeat of Escaria Ten in Grade 3 event over 3m1f at Naas.
PERCY WILLIS got off the mark at the 14th attempt at Newcastle and then defied a penalty by a length margin here last week. He’s a further 3lb higher today under another penalty but looks sure to be involved.
YOUR PLACE had fair efforts in 2m4f handicaps (soft/good to soft) the last twice and, based on the stamina in her pedigree, this unexposed 6yo could relish today’s step up in distance.
Lucky 15 tips today
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: My biggest concern for Energumene ahead of the Cheltenham Festival
- Paddy Power Cotswold Chase attracts 8 entries including Chantry House
- Cheltenham Festival: Dynamo powers into Novice Hurdles picture with impressive win
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh knights Sir Gerhard as his Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost best bet
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Supreme Novices’ Hurdle antepost picks from Rory Delargy
- Cheltenham tips: Albert Bartlett Hurdle antepost bets from our top pundits
- Cheltenham tips: Paddy’s pundits pick their Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle best antepost bets