*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
I’m willing to forgive Il Ridoto for his run at Sandown in the Henry VIII in December. It was only a week after he’d won at Newbury. He’s a better horse than his last run. He’s won on heavy ground too so I’ll give him a second chance.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
There was a lot to like about Darver Star‘s last win at Punchestown. I’m siding with him again with Keith Donoghue on board for Gavin Cromwell.
Willie runs Robinnia, who’s exceeded her hurdles mark over fences. She’s won at Tramore and Galway but fell in the middle of those. She fell early behind Concertista at Cork in December but she’s a decent filly. Minella Melody and Jeremys Flame will also go well but I like Ballyshannon Rose. I like what she did at Thurles in October, when she beat The Sliding Rock. She also ran a good race behind Vanillier at Punchestown before she fell. Jack Kennedy takes over too which is a bonus.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
I really fancy Fanion Destruval. The trip will really suit him and he’s good on soft ground too. He’s getting his jumping together now and I was impressed with him at Newbury in November.
Allaho is a strong galloper and a good jumper. 2m4f really seems to suit him too. Fakir D’oudairies will make him go but I’ll be disappointed if Allaho doesn’t win.
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
Sunday’s betting tips:
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals the Gold Cup antepost bet he’s already placed
- Cheltenham Tips: A 20/1 shout tops Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Mares’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s best antepost bet for the Champion Bumper
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s 4 early antepost wagers for the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 20/1 antepost shout tickles Frank Hickey’s fancy in the National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Rory Delargy explains Run Wild Fred antepost pick for National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost best bet from Rory Delargy