*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Belle Metal was disappointing last time out at Navan but her bumper form was on really testing ground at Naas and Limerick. Her maiden hurdle last time was on good to soft ground. The ground is key and there should be a bit of cut in it. If the ground is right, you have to fancy her.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Hybris has had just the one run in France and he makes his debut for Willie Mullins. He goes well enough at home and he will wear a tongue tie. He’ll probably want different ground to Belle Metal so it’s worth looking at that.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
Cavallino fell on his first start after a long break, with Bob Olinger winning at Gowran. He then bounced back and finished second behind Stratum at Thurles in December. Navan will suit him better as it’s a stiffer track. I feel he’s a good jumper but it’s hard to back that up when he as an F next to his name. He stays well too. Aint That A Shame should find this a bit easier than trying to catch Galopin Des Champs at Leopardstown. Indiana Jones and The Bosses Oscar are also threats too.
Don Chalant is a fine big horse. He goes well at home and he’s more than capable of winning a bumper. He finished third on his only start at Tipperary last year.
Ruby Walsh’s best bets:
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals the Gold Cup antepost bet he’s already placed
- Cheltenham Tips: A 20/1 shout tops Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Mares’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s best antepost bet for the Champion Bumper
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s 4 early antepost wagers for the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 20/1 antepost shout tickles Frank Hickey’s fancy in the National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Rory Delargy explains Run Wild Fred antepost pick for National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost best bet from Rory Delargy