*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
JOUEUR BRESILIEN scored in pretty good style off 1lb lower at Stratford last March but ended last season with a poor hurdle run and was also well beaten when back in action last month. Needs to get back on track and has a good opportunity here.
WHO’S IN THE BOX was soundly beaten in fifth behind Sidi Ismael at Market Rasen on Boxing Day but that was still a fair run and he’s hinted that he could be suited by today’s even greater test of stamina.
ART OF DIPLOMACY drew nicely clear to score on stable debut at Ludlow in November and was a long way clear of the third when second at Hereford nine days ago. Back in action before another 5lb rise takes effect, he and should be okay on today’s slower ground. An obvious contender.
DAIRERIN had a solid record in his six starts last season including two 6f wins and a respectable effort in a Group 3 in his final run last term. He has been gelded and now returns after 163 days off but he still has potential and is respected upped to 7f on his handicap/AW debut. Blinkers are removed and cheekpieces return.
Lucky 15 tips today
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
CHELTENHAM ANTEPOST TIPS
- Cheltenham tips: 20/1 antepost shout tickles Frank Hickey’s fancy in the National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Rory Delargy explains Run Wild Fred antepost pick for National Hunt Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost best bet from Rory Delargy
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: Cheltenham Festival options open for ‘incredible’ Galopin Des Champs
- Champion Bumper: The Willie Mullins horse Ruby Walsh would choose to ride in 2022