* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
The step up in trip suited BENITO last time out when he was third of 16 at Newcastle in a handicap hurdle. Kerry Lee’s lightly-raced maiden must enter calculations.
LIHOU’s last showing when out of the weights at Wolverhampton was a far better outing than it looks and he comes into this contest 2lb below his last successful mark. The David Evans-trained entrant has a win and three near-misses in four starts over this course and distance too.
TAP TAP BOOM came back from 13 months off at Hereford recently and showed he still retains his ability as a fairly useful hurdler. He could be fitter for that outing and that’s why Alastair Ralph’s charge gets the nod here.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
DO IT FOR THY SEN has had a few below par showings of late, but was a dual winner over 20 furlongs back in May. Don’t sleep on the chances of Kerry Lee’s runner in this one.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Friday horse racing tips
- Jason Weaver horse racing tips: 5 best bets for New Year’s Eve at Lingfield
- Timeform horse racing tips: They’ve gone Through the Friday card at Warwick
- Punchestown horse racing tips: An ace 11/2 shot tops our selections today
- Uttoxeter horse racing tipster: A fine 13/2 play heads our best bets today
- Friday horse racing NAPs: Get all your tips from Paddy’s table
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle