* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The likes of Cobbler’s Way and Fun Light are interesting recruits to chasing, but so is EGALITY MANS and Paul Townend’s mount gets the vote. Everglow sets a pretty good standard and is another to consider with experience on his side.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
JP McManus has four of the 13 runners and his Goodnightgodbless and ENVOL PIERJI have claims as well, so it will be interesting to see how the market takes shape. Take the latter until the market speaks.
Doubtless Max Mayhem will leave behind his debut effort in this sphere, but he faces some interesting hurdling debutants. The market will offer clues and VAUBAN is selected ahead of fellow useful Flat recruit Pied Piper.
Willie Mullins is bidding to win this for the fifth year in a row. CILAOS EMERY gets the vote to confirm Thurles chase form with Darver Star, though it may be much more of a battle in this discipline seeing that Gavin Cromwell’s runner was best of the pair when they clashed in the 2020 Champion Hurdle. Saint Felicien is relatively inexperienced, but is a talented recruit from France.
A few lurkers in here that might come alive in the market, but the solid form choice is BREAD AND BUTTER after his fine effort in a very competitive contest at Navan. Course and distance maiden winner Captain Conby is totally unexposed and could be a big threat.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
If Brandy Harbour gets in as first reserve he will be hard to beat. In his absence, BROSNA ROCCO may prove equal to the task. Not many of the others appeal strongly, with the exception of Presenting Lad, Fair Minded and Sienne D’Or. The veteran Justakeg could go well at a decent price.
Hard to get away from HARMONYA MAKER (NAP) after her debut second in Listed company at Navan. The Mullins newcomer Carrigmoorna Queen could obviously pose a threat and Clairmc has shown plenty of ability in both starts.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Friday horse racing tips
- Jason Weaver horse racing tips: 5 best bets for New Year’s Eve at Lingfield
- Timeform horse racing tips: They’ve gone Through the Friday card at Warwick
- Friday horse racing NAPs: Get all your tips from Paddy’s table
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle