* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Paul Townend rides SHEWEARSITWELL For Willie Mullins and I reckon she’s a really good filly. She hasn’t run since October 2021 and I just hope she’s ready having been off the track this long. She’s unbeaten in her career to date and I hope that continues.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
If RUN WILD FRED runs, he’s got a great chance. He hosed up in the Troytown Handicap Chase at Navan in late November and he could do it again here for Gordon Elliott.
I rarely tip SHARJAH, but he always seems to perform. He loves Leopardstown, which is always a bonus. He’s been in really good form and he’s rock solid. He’s the one to beat. I also wouldn’t write off Echoes In Rain after her last sub-par performance.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Wednesday horse racing tips
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: 9 fine flutters for Wednesday’s ITV Racing
- Paul Jacobs horse racing tips: 9 value plays across the tracks on Wednesday
- Timeform Leopardstown horse racing tips: Top punts for EVERY race
- Mick Fitzgerald’s Lucky 15 tips today: Fitzy’s 4 from across the tracks
- Horse Racing NAPS today: Here’s Wednesday’s best bets in one handy table
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle