* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Newbury, Leopardstown & Doncaster form the coverage on ITV this Wednesday. I have picked a few to bang together to see if we can hit the jackpot.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Beauport bumped into one at Sandown. Jesuitique, the horse that beat him, came out and bolted up at Haydock in an okay race to frank the form. He is a progressive young horse who hasn’t yet hit his ceiling.
One coming back from fences who finished fourth in an Albert Bartlett behind Minella Indo is Dickie Diver. He is smart on his day and soft ground is not a problem for him. Look for him to be finishing off late on.
Chirico Vallis was a game winner at Chepstow beating a smart performer in Kitty’s Light, and has got form on a soft surface. He fully deserves to be second favourite as the trip has brought out the improvement in this lad and he could still be well treated off his mark of 135.
However, the one I am going for is slipping down the weights and ran a really good race at Newcastle in the rehearsal last time, He also ran a very good race at Cheltenham and this track should suit. For that reason, Cool Mix gets the nod for Ian Jardine and Conor O’Farrell In a wide open contest.
- Like Paddy Power News? Or maybe you just like to whinge? Tell us what you think in our reader survey
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
There was so much to like about Zambella’s win at Aintree beating Annie Mc is not easy. For her to do it like she did bodes well.
The only concern is her tendency to go a little right-handed . Kapga de Lily is the obvious danger especially with the trainer’s horses in such good form, the ground is perfect and her win ratio on soft ground is eye-catching.
Ben Case does not have many horses but he does well with his team and this lad was very eye-catching at Uttoxeter in a race that will work out well. He likes the soft ground and with that run under his belt will take a bit of beating.
I really like Patroclus for Nicky Henderson too. He has been so impressive in his schooling that I am torn between him and Fern Hill. It may well end up that I have a saver on this horse such is the impression he has left in his schooling.
Mick Fitz’s Lucky 15 for Wednesday
- Newbury 2.00 – Dickie Diver
- Doncaster 2.50 – Cool Mix
- Doncaster 3.20 – Zambella
- Newbury 3:35 – Fern Hill
Wednesday horse racing tips
- Ruby Walsh horse racing tips: 3 must see picks at Leopardstown on Wednesday
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: 9 fine flutters for Wednesday’s ITV Racing
- Paul Jacobs horse racing tips: 9 value plays across the tracks on Wednesday
- Timeform Leopardstown horse racing tips: Top punts for EVERY race
- Horse Racing NAPS today: Here’s Wednesday’s best bets in one handy table
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle