* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s a magic Monday with racing all over the UK and Ireland and we’re after one thing… winning horses. Don’t forget the day’s feature is the Paddy Power Chase (14:55) at Leopardstown, meanwhile the ITV cameras are at Chepstow and Kempton to capture the action.
So, we’ve asked our superstar pundits of Matt Chapman, Mick Fitzgerald, Ruby Walsh and Paddy Power to put their top tips today into a Lucky 15. And thankfully, they’ve obliged us!
Okay, let’s get to the bets…
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
I loved what FOREVER BLESSED did at Sandown earlier this month. He raced almost lethargically but he stayed well and ground it out. He’s the one for me.
I love a horse that has won previously at Chepstow and SECRET REPRIEVE has done it three times in his career. He is also only 6lbs higher than he was when winning this race last year. Evan Williams has been the big-race king over the last few big weekends and this young horse could still be improving – even if he makes his seasonal bow in such a tough contest.
Hold That Taught is another trained by an in-form handler in Venetia Williams. He looks like this 3m 6f marathon trip will bring out the best in him. The only concern is he races from 6lbs out of the handicap and that is a negative.
Elegant Escape is of interest as a previous winner of the race (2018). He is slipping down the ratings, which will help his cause and he is only 5lbs higher than when he won the race. He’ll love conditions and should run well. Native River would be a fantastic result for the punters, but it will be a big ask with the weight Colin Tizzard’s gelding has to carry.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
I’m going with FULLY CHARGED for Henry De Bromhead and Darragh O’Keeffe. He’s on a hat-trick and he’s clearly in good form. It’s a step up in trip which is unknown but I still fancy Fully Charged.
Coverage on ITV ends with this handicap chase. Not all of these will be strong stayers but one who is is CAP DU NORD trained by Christian Williams. My hope has been dropped 2lbs despite a very fair fourth at Wincanton last time. That means he’s tastily handicapped off a mark of 133 having once been 142. Stays very strong so worth a few quid each-way under Ellis Collier who takes off a useful 7lbs.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Monday Horse Racing tips
- Mick Fitzgerald horse racing tips: 8 tasty plays for Monday’s ITV races
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: 8 slick picks for Monday’s ITV races
- Ruby Walsh horse racing tips: His best bets for ITV Racing on Monday
- Ruby Walsh horse racing tips: 4 fine Monday fancies at Leopardstown
- Paul Jacobs horse racing tips: 3 value plays at Chepstow and Leopardstown on Monday
- Fran Berry horse racing tips: His best bets in the UK & Ireland on Monday
- Paddy Power horse racing tips: The main man’s fab fancies at Leopardstown on Monday
- Paddy Power horse racing tips: Smart plays from the boss for Monday’s ITV races
- Timeform’s horse racing tips: The 7 best bets at Chepstow on Monday
- Traders horse racing tips: 5 tidy picks for Monday’s meetings
- Leopardstown horse racing tips: Check out our lively Monday selections
- Leopardstown horse racing tips: A classy 14/1 shot tops our best bets today
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle