* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is pretty much a two-horse race between Bravemansgame and Ahoy Senor. They will both go forward it just depends on what Harry Cobden does on Bravemansgame. Will he go on the left of Ahoy Senor knowing he goes right? Or does he go outside of him and put pressure on him to jump well?
I’d probably do the latter and make sure Ahoy Senor doesn’t jump into me. Bravemansgame is the better horse but I’ve been blown away by Ahoy Senor. He impressed on his last time out at Newbury in November, beating Mr Incredible by 31l. I’ll side with him.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Tritonic won at Ascot earlier this month off a mark of 141 and Not So Sleepy won it off a mark of 142. I’d say Not So Sleepy’s effort was a better run than Tritonic’s. However, I’m going to go with Epatante. She returned at Newcastle at the end of November which finished in a dead heat with Not So Sleepy. However, I fancy her to turn it on and get the job done at Kempton. She’s the one to beat for me.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
OH… AND WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED TOO
- Like Paddy Power News? Or maybe you just like to whinge? Tell us what you think in our reader survey
Asterion Forlonge was travelling really well before he fell last time out in the John Durkan at Punchestown. He has a chance but the race is made up for Minella Indo. It’ll suit him and he’s got cheekpieces on for the first time too, which is a pretty smart move from Henry de Bromhead.
He’s the best horse and he has what you need at Kempton, which is really good jumping. I can see him sitting behind Frodon for the majority of the race and Rachael Blackmore making a move later on.
WANT MORE FROM RUBY?
- Click here for Ruby Walsh’s St Stephen’s Day Irish racing tips
Boxing Day Tips
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Boxing day horse racing tips: Your ITV Racing Cheat Sheet for a massive day of action
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: The best bets for ITV Racing on Boxing Day
- Mick Fitzgerald horse racing tips: 6 punchy picks at Kempton Park on Boxing Day
- Ruby Walsh horse racing tips: 4 fab St Stephen’s Day best bets in Ireland
- Paul Jacobs horse racing tips: 3 can’t miss plays for Boxing Day
- Paddy Power horse racing tips: 7 Sunday best bets in the UK & Ireland
- Fran Berry horse racing tips: 6 best bets at Kempton, Limerick & Leopardstown on Sunday
- Timeform horse racing tips: Boxing Day best bets at Kempton Park
- Traders racing NAPs: 6 nifty picks for Sunday’s meetings
- King George VI Chase: A runner-by-runner guide to the 9 Kempton contenders
- Christmas racing tips: Timeform’s 5 to thrive at the holiday festivals
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle