* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
HELLO FROM PADDY POWER NEWS!
GEMOLOGIST may still be a maiden after 23 outings on the track, but Lucinda Russell’s mare was a creditable the third on her last run – which happened to be at this track at the end of October. Now on a 1lb lower mark, today could well be the day that her duck is broken.
There was plenty of promise in ROSE OF SIENA’s debut at Kelso last month and the Nicky Richards-trained filly was a third-place finisher that day. Don’t be surprised if she goes a couple of places better in this one.
OPERATING happens to be a brother to Intelligence Cross and Warning Flag, a couple of smart winners over 6 and 7 furlongs respectively. He is bred to be useful, and coming from the John & Thady Gosden yard makes him very interesting in this contest.
GET YOUR FAST RESULTS QUICKER THAN A HICCUP
- WE’VE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
CRITICAL THINKING comes into this race having won it last year and David Loughnane’s charge is also a six-time course and distance winner. He may not have had the best of times recently, but he clearly loves it at Wolverhampton and could well bounce back in this one.
GET THE LOW-DOWN ON THE FORM
- READ UP ON OUR TIDY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Timeform horse racing tips: Through the Musselburgh card on Monday
- Lingfield horse racing tips: A classy 13/2 shot heads our Lingfield selections
- Wolverhampton horse racing tips: A fine 11/1 play tops our best bets at today
- Monday horse racing NAPs: Get all today’s best bets in PP News’ table
- Paddy Power racing punter nets €37,239 off €1 Lucky 15
- Welsh Grand National: Highland Hunter the favourite after Sandown success
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle